Kittitas Valley Early Iron ClubEllensburg, Kittitas Valley, Washington USA
Annual Threshing Bee, and Antique Equipment Show - Always Two Weeks After Labor Day Weekend.
Next Show: September 15th and 16th 2018
2018 Show will be at Anderson Hay and Grain
907 Anderson Road, Ellensburg, WA
Historical Event Schedule as follows:
- Kiwanis Breakfast starts around 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM both days, Thank You Rodeo City Kiwanis!
- 4H serves lunch from 11:00 AM to about 1:00 PM both days. Thank you Kittitas County 4H!
- Threshing will start Saturday around 10:00 AM, and 2:00 PM, Sunday, 10:00 AM
- Tractor Parade both days at 1:00 PM
- Exhibitors are welcome, please, just show up, and show your stuff!
- Vendors are welcome, please, just show up, and sell your properly themed items! $20 Vendor Donation Applies. Click Here
This year's featured tractor is Fords! like 9n, 2n, 8n
* Interested in becoming a member? Please email the club! We'll help you find your Old Iron!
* Volunteers Needed. Please email the club!
* Club Meetings are Held the Second Monday Evening of the Month at 7:00PM at 4000 Clerf Road East of Kittitas, WA
* Check out our Facebook page Click Here